Twelve Sky 십이지천 One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12skyOne, I Want! Korean 12sky Client & English Patch.

+4
sleekchick12
acerr
cojocaru1
theseekeress
8 posters

Go down

12skyOne, I Want! Korean 12sky Client & English Patch.  Empty 12skyOne, I Want! Korean 12sky Client & English Patch.

Post by Admin Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:55 am

Hi!
Nice to meet you!
Have you played 12sky before?
So hey!
Welcome Back!

Dive into the Soul of the Ultimate Nation:

12Sky Client Korea Server : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Patch                               : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Accounts & APs                 : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Increase ping Speed          : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Message.dat updated on 2016/01 :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

& EnJoy the world of Twelve Sky One!

Worldmap
12skyOne, I Want! Korean 12sky Client & English Patch.  Worldm10

Last edited by Admin on Sun May 05, 2019 12:08 pm; edited 6 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 47

https://drunkntigers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

12skyOne, I Want! Korean 12sky Client & English Patch.  Empty Re: 12skyOne, I Want! Korean 12sky Client & English Patch.

Post by theseekeress Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:36 am

hey all,

i ve installed the game so far, but when i click on the shortcut to start it i get a Pop up window with this message :"Error Parameter 1"
what does it mean and how can i solve this issue. Plz Need your help.
Thanks in advance

theseekeress

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

Back to top Go down

12skyOne, I Want! Korean 12sky Client & English Patch.  Empty Re: 12skyOne, I Want! Korean 12sky Client & English Patch.

Post by Admin Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:08 pm

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],

the Desktop shortcut is a Internetlink. It is linked with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
U cannot start the .exe!

Goto 12sky Hompage.
Login.
Click on Red game start button.
Game will start.
for no lags in multitasks deactivate your Antivirus.

12sky1 doesnt work with IE 11. Please downgrade it to IE10.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

12skyOne, I Want! Korean 12sky Client & English Patch.  Empty account

Post by cojocaru1 Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:36 pm

hello guys...can someone give me a kssn so i can make an account pls?or can someone make an account for me pls?

cojocaru1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:31 pm

cojocaru1 wrote:hello guys...can someone give me a kssn so i can make an account pls?or can someone make an account for me pls?

hi cojo,

it is not possible anymore w2ith ilegal KSSN. they have changed Registration requirements.
u have to buy from the side newgamesway. the link is on top.
dont scare if they dont answer after u have paid. it will takes round about 1 day. It is because of timezone.

an account doesnt cost much, hope u will join us soon. we are guanyins. OFc u can choose the emos or monkeys but 99% of us playing Guanyins.
so u will be very lonly on the other factions.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by acerr Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:41 am

Cojocarule, ai id de skype ? vreau sa vbm trg.

acerr

Back to top Go down

Post by sleekchick12 Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:13 pm

can anyone help me on how to register pls?

sleekchick12

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:12 am

sleekchick12 wrote:can anyone help me on how to register pls?

Hi sleekchick

It is not possible anymore. They have changed the permissions & requirements for Registration.
follow this link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It isn't expensive. Great to see u soon in 12sky one!

Regards
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by keilara Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:35 pm

I had an account a few years ago on KR servers but I can't remember my password ^_^ Is it still laggy on their servers? I remember having 1 second delays between movement and using abilities.
I'm thinking of buying an account but I really don't want to waste $15 for an account if I'm going to have delay.

keilara

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:32 pm

keilara wrote:I had an account a few years ago on KR servers but I can't remember my password ^_^ Is it still laggy on their servers? I remember having 1 second delays between movement and using abilities.
I'm thinking of buying an account but I really don't want to waste $15 for an account if I'm going to have delay.

Hi Keilara,

we use WTfast. it will increase your Connection to 20% around.  ofc lag will be our destiny here and we cant have ofc the same Speed like the koreans ( depends what Location u are).

u should try it out.
I dont think it is a waste (ofc in my opinion). Because it is a official Server in Korea and protected by Law.

Sincerely
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by newbTs1 Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:14 pm

Hi,
I would like to buy an account but the site does not work very well, when click on register nothing happens...

can u guide me through this?

Regards

newbTs1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:41 pm

newbTs1 wrote:Hi,
I would like to buy an account but the site does not work very well, when click on register nothing happens...

can u guide me through this?

Regards

hi newbts1,

sorry 4 the late respods.
what does you mean? the Registration on newgamesway? it is normal Registration. if u still have Problems contact us via Skype:
u also can send me a friend request when u arrived in Skype Group and contact me privacy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovele20 Fri May 27, 2016 12:07 am

Any1 playing on jin side?

Lovele20

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:17 pm

Lovele20 wrote:Any1 playing on jin side?

so far I know there is 1 , but not really active anymore
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down